TERMS AND CONDITIONS – Peter Rabbit Party in Hyde Park Social Media Competition
1. The Promoter of this prize draw is Cine Mini Ltd. (registered in England and Wales under company number 10321586 and with its registered office at 176 Worton Road, London TW7 6EP) (the “Promoter”).
2. The Promoter is offering those who enter this prize draw a chance to win a set of two general admission tickets to the VIP Cine Mini x Sony Peter Rabbit Party event at The Lookout in Hyde Park London on Saturday, 28th July 2018 at 10:00 or 14:00 plus 1 x copy of Peter Rabbit Movie on DVD and 1x Ergobaby toy carrier.
3. There are four ways in which entrants can enter this prize draw: 1) sign up for Cine Mini’s newsletter at www.cineminifilmclub.com, 2) “follow” Cine Mini Ltd. on Instagram - username: “cineminifilmclub” (https://www.instagram.com/cineminifilmclub/), or 3) “like” the Facebook post announcing this prize draw for one set of 2 general admission tickets to the Peter Rabbit event on Saturday 28th Jul 2018 plus 1 x copy of Peter Rabbit Movie on DVD and 1x Ergobaby toy carrier (https://www.facebook.com/cineminifc/) 4) “Retweet” our tweet announcing this prize for 2 general admission tickets to the Peter Rabbit event on Saturday 28th Jul 2018 plus 1 x copy of Peter Rabbit Movie on DVD and 1x Ergobaby toy carrier
4. Entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this competition. The winners will be chosen at random by the promoter from all the entries received. The promoter’s selection will be final
5. One entry allowed per person. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
6. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion, however internet access is required.
7. The promotion is open to entries from 14:00 GMT on 25th July 2018 until 13:00 GMT on 27th July 2018 (the “promotional period”).
8. One winner will be chosen. The prize will be one set of two general admission tickets to the Peter Rabbit event on Saturday 28th Jul 2018 at the Lookout in Hyde Park event plus 1 x Peter Rabbit Movie DVD and 1 x Ergobaby toy carrier. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
10. The winner will be selected in a random draw from all valid entries received during the promotional period. The random draw will take place no later than 12 hours following the end of the promotional period.
11. The winner will be notified within 12-hours of the draw via the email address or Facebook/Instagram/Twitter username provided when they enter the competition. They will be asked to provide their name, surname, email address, and UK postal address in reply via email. If a winner fails to respond and/or to give a valid email address within 12-hours of this notification, or declines their prize, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries in order to select a new winner (however, this 12-hour period may be extended at the Promoter’s sole discretion). If any winner declines their prize, or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
12. The prize will be sent via email to the email address supplied or through Instagram messages or through twitter messages within 12 hours following provision of the winner’s address in accordance with paragraph 11.
13. The name and county of residence of the winner will be made available on request to anyone sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter as the address set out above within 10 weeks of the closing date of the promotion.
14. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries the Promoter in its sole discretion considers to be inappropriate, unrelated or offensive and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple email, Facebook or other social media accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
16. By entering this competition you agree that the promoter may store and use the data you enter into this competition and contact you via email/Facebook/Instagram/twitter. You agree that the promoter may store and use the response you enter into this competition, and may use your name in its social media channels and website (including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and cineminifilmclub.com), worldwide and without limit of time. You understand that you won’t have any right to preview or pre-approve the content (and, that you won’t be entitled to any kind of payment) in the event that it is used by Cine Mini as noted above.
18. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. You are providing your information to Cine Mini Ltd. and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. The information you provide will be used for this competition only and will not be shared with any other party outside Cine Mini Ltd.
19. You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales, including the seeking of all injunctive or ancillary relief actions.