Mini Ltd: E-ticket Terms & Conditions
Cine Mini Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 10321586, with registered office at 29 Ruskin Walk, London, SE24 9NA.
By purchasing a ticket from the www.cineminifilmclub.com website (“Site”), you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions that follow. Cine Mini Ltd reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, in accordance with clause 3, effective from the date posted on the Site. If you wish to obtain a copy of past Terms and Conditions which coincide with the period your ticket was purchased, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“We”, “us”, “our” etc. are references to Cine Mini Ltd. References to “you”, “your” and “you’re” are references to the ticket purchaser.
Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Cine Mini Ltd. You acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise, representation, assurance or warranty (express or implied) made or given by or on behalf of us that is not set out in these terms and conditions.
2. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. Any dispute or claim arising from these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, although Cine Mini Ltd retains the right to bring proceedings against you in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
3. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Any amendments to these terms and conditions will be effective from the date they are first posted on the Site.
and Conditions for E-ticket Purchases
1. Tickets can be purchased online (www.cineminifilmclub.com) or at our events. Tickets sold through our website (“E-tickets”) are sold by Cine Mini Ltd using Class Carnet Ltd, a ticket seller.
2. By purchasing an E-ticket, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
3. If you are buying an E-ticket on behalf of a third party, then you are agreeing to these terms and conditions on behalf of that third party and will ensure that the third party complies with these terms and conditions.
4. To purchase E-tickets, you must be over the age of 18 and have a valid debit/credit card issued in your name.
5. The price of the E-ticket you have selected to buy is set out on our website for each specific event at the time you place your order. Our prices may change at any time, but this price change will not affect E-tickets already purchased.
6. E-tickets will be sent to the email address provided by the purchaser at the time of purchase. The E-ticket will have a validation code and stipulate the date of the event.
7. E-tickets are sold for specific events on a set date and are not valid or transferrable to other Cine Mini events or dates.
8. You will be asked to show your E-ticket and validation code in order to gain entrance to the Cine Mini event. You can either print them or show us your E-ticket on your smartphone/tablet.
9. Please check the details on your E-ticket as soon as you receive them. If you have any questions, please contact us by emailing us at email@example.com.
10. If you have not received your E-ticket within 72 hours of purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Depending on the type of E-ticket purchased, it can be redeemed for one entry (adult/child over 1 year old/child under 1 year old) to the specified Cine Mini event.
12. E-tickets cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
13. Subject to all the listed terms and conditions, children are permitted to attend Cine Mini events if they have a valid ticket and are accompanied by a responsible adult ticket holder at all times.
14. Cine Mini events require all children to be accompanied and cared for at all times by responsible adult ticket holders over 18 years of age. The ratio of adults to children should be no fewer than one to three for any group.
15. E-tickets available for sale on our website are for personal use only.
16. If you want to purchase E-tickets for commercial use or by corporate/commercial entities (including nurseries, schools and childminders, etc), please contact us at email@example.com.
17. We accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage to any persons (adult or child) or property as a result of attending any Cine Mini event, including the evacuation of any event. This does not affect your statutory rights. If you have left something behind at one of our events, please contact us as it may have been collected at the end.
18. All persons over the age of 18 attending Cine Mini events hereby consent personally and on behalf of any children in their care to the photographing and filming of themselves and any children as members of the audience. It is the responsibility of the adult in charge of children attending a Cine Mini event to seek the relevant consent in relation to this clause from each child’s parent or guardian in advance of attendance at the event. By attending the event with children, the accompanying adult is representing to us that they have sought and obtained the necessary consent in relation to each child that accompanies them and Cine Mini Ltd reserves the right to rely on that representation.
19. All persons over the age of 18 attending Cine Mini events consent personally and on behalf of any children in their care to Cine Mini Ltd using photographs and video footage of themselves and any children, as members of the audience, taken at any Cine Mini event for any purpose including but not limited to publication on our websites and in other promotional materials. Again, by attending the event with one or more children, the accompanying adult is representing to us that they have sought and obtained the necessary consent in relation to this clause for each child that accompanies them and Cine Mini Ltd reserves the right to rely on that representation.
20. The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment at Cine Mini events is prohibited. Any photographs, videos and/or other recordings taken in breach of this clause may be destroyed or deleted.
21. Ticket holders are not allowed to bring any form of recording or copying equipment (including wearable technology) into the screening room. It is a serious criminal offence to copy or attempt to copy any film or other copyright material exhibited in any part of the venue, punishable on conviction with an unlimited fine and imprisonment of up to a maximum of ten years. Cine Mini reserves the right to confiscate and inspect recording equipment brought into the screening room. We also reserve the right to eject such a person from the venue without any right to a refund.
22. Ticket holders are to turn their mobile phones and tablets off or put in silent mode in the screening room.
23. Cine Mini Ltd is not responsible for the certification of adverts, trailers or films. All complaints in respect of the wrongful classification of any of these items should be directed to the British Board of Film Classification (the BBFC) or the Irish Film Classification Office (IFCO) when referring to Irish classification.
24. The venues used for Cine Mini events have limited capacity and the tickets available for sale for each event will reflect this. There is no reserved or allocated seating at Cine Mini events. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have special requirements and we will do our best to accommodate you.
25. We reserve the right to search all persons and personal property and refuse entry to, or eject from, the venue any person refusing to be compliant.
26. Cine Mini reserves to the right to refuse external food and drink brought into the venue.
27. When purchasing alcoholic beverages at a Cine Mini event, if you appear to be under the age of 25, you may be asked for proof of age.
28. Cine Mini reserves the right to refuse to serve you alcohol, if in our reasonable opinion, we believe you are intoxicated or likely to become intoxicated if we serve you further alcoholic beverages.
29. Smoking (including electronic cigarettes) is not permitted at Cine Mini events. All smoking is to be done off the premises of the venue where the event is being held.
30. Cine Mini reserves the right to deny entry to any ticket holders’ pets at our events.
31. Each Cine Mini event is bespoke and will vary every time. Cine Mini reserves the right to alter or vary the event at no notice to the ticket holder/E-ticket purchaser. The change in format or event does not entitle the ticket holder to a refund.
32. Our liability to you (howsoever it arises) is limited to the purchase price of your E-tickets.
33. Cine Mini is not responsible for any E-tickets that are lost or stolen.
34. Once purchased, E-tickets cannot be exchanged, resold, or refunded.
35. If an E-ticket is resold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than Cine Mini Ltd, it may be voided and the holder may be refused entry to the venue. We reserve the right, without notice, to cancel tickets which we reasonably suspect to have been purchased fraudulently.
36. You shall not be permitted to assign your rights arising under these Terms and Conditions to any third party without our written consent. We may transfer, assign, charge, or sub-contract our rights and or obligations under these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you.
37. Cine Mini is not responsible for the advance notification of cancellation or rescheduling of an event to E-ticket holders. However, where possible, we will do our best to notify E-ticket holders by email.
38. Personal arrangements including travel or accommodation relating to your attendance at a Cine Mini event are at your own risk. We shall not be liable to you, or any third party, for any loss incurred.
39. We will not accept liability for any indirect, special or consequential losses, including (but not limited to) loss of profits, revenue, contracts, data or goodwill.
41. The ticket holder must comply with these Terms and Conditions and all relevant laws, safety announcements and venue regulations whilst attending the event.
42. We reserve the right to refuse any person admission to a Cine Mini event without any right to a refund. Any person in breach of these terms and conditions, failing to comply with instruction from persons acting on behalf of Cine Mini or the venue, or exhibiting inappropriate behaviour shall enable the venue or event management to eject you from the venue without a right to a refund. Any persons behaving in an illegal, anti-social or aggressive manner will be ejected and may be reported to the police.
43. We reserve the right to refuse any person admission to any Cine Mini event, if that person is not accompanied by one or more children, without any right to a refund. Further, we reserve the right to eject such a person from the event without refund if we become aware after they have been admitted that one or more children do not accompany them.
44. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you consent to us using your email address to notify you of upcoming Cine Mini events which may be of interest. You have the option to unsubscribe from any email marketing messages from Cine Mini through the unsubscribe link contained in our email messages.
45. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these Terms that is caused by an event outside our control.
46. Event outside our control means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks.
For any further information, please email: email@example.com.
Date published 21 December 2016, Version 1.0
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.